Full Stack Development is a kind of process in which the user is used to design, create, test, and deploy a complete web from start to end. Full stack development involves operations with several technologies and tools, including front-end web development, database development, and back-end web development.
So full stack development is a word used to describe in detail a software engineer or the developer who used to work with both the front and back end of an application or website.
Table of Contents
Full stack development
It also refers to the development of both client-side and server-side portions of web applications. Full-stack developers mean it has the quality to build and design complete web applications and websites. They used to work on the front, backend, database and debugging of websites.
Full stack developers are usually high in demand as they used to make a website or application from start to finish and quickly identify and fix the problem which may arise.
Client Software (Front End )
This is a type of software that interacts directly with its users and is also known as a front end. It is mainly responsible for the graphical user interface (GUI) which can commonly be seen and interacted with. Client Software allows users to access it and use the functions and features of the underlying system or software.
In several cases, the software of the client makes the experience of the user with a particular application or system possible for him.
• CSS helps to style the webpage content and can also be used to make sophisticated layouts.
• HTML as you all know is the most basic language among these as it helps to structure content on a webpage.
There are following many benefits of full stack development given below :
• Full stack development makes the overall development more efficient. Potential bottlenecks can be identified by full Stack Developers more easily. This feature helps the users to save time and money as it prevents the problems of development even before they occur.
• One of the most obvious benefits of Full Stack Development is that it allows the developers to understand the process of web development thoroughly and such comprehensive understanding makes it more effective and efficient development.
• It also helps developers to develop such applications and websites that are more cohesive and user-friendly.
There are a few disadvantages or you may say demerits of Full – Stack Development:
• Full Stack Development is not a good option for tight deadlines projects or short projects as sometimes it can be more time-consuming and complex than technological development.
• Another disadvantage of Full Stack Development is that Full stack developers are required to work with several varieties of technologies.
• One of the disadvantages of Full Stack Development is that developers required to have a broad range of skills and tricks but they not be a specialist in some particular areas.
Also Read: 5 Technology used by Broadcast media