Flipkart, India’s largest online retailer, offers a wide range of products such as clothing, accessories, footwear, electronics, computers, refrigerators, washing machines, books, cosmetics, groceries, and more. Ordering items from Flipkart is quite easy, but what should you do if you want to cancel the order? People have conflicting thoughts. Sometimes after placing one order, we have to place another.
Table of Contents
We often find after purchase that the product is not what we intended. In this case, the only option is to return the product and receive a refund. So canceling your Flipkart order is quite a simple procedure. You can return the ordered product and receive a refund. Canceling an order from Flipkart requires just a few simple steps. This article explains how to cancel Flipkart orders.
How to cancel a Flipkart order before delivery?
- You must take these actions in order to cancel a purchase on Flipkart if the vendor has not yet shipped the item.
- Open the app and select “My Orders” to cancel the order on the Flipkart platform. Click on “My Orders” now. Your entire order history is visible to you. After that, select the order you want to cancel by clicking the “Cancel” button next to it. In the next step, you will be asked to give reasons for canceling the order. You can choose the explanation that best suits your circumstances from the list of explanations given.
- If you select “My reason is not listed”, you can write the reason in the comment field if the reasons are not yet published. You decide whether to fill in or leave the comment field blank. After providing the reasons, you should click “Confirm cancellation”. As a result, your order will be canceled and the payment method you used will be refunded.
- Free order cancellation is only offered within the first few hours of placing the order as per Flipkart’s cancellation policy, which is clearly displayed on the product page. All products purchased after that will be subject to a cancellation fee.
How to Cancel an Order on the Flipkart Website/Desktop?
You need to link your Flipkart account at www.flipkart.com to cancel your order on the Flipkart website. Click on your username that appears in the navigation section after connecting to your account. Then select “Orders”. All orders will appear on the screen when you click on them. You can cancel the selected order by clicking the Cancel button. Before pressing the “Confirm Cancellation” button, you must select the reason for canceling the order.
Flipkart Refunds After Order Cancellation?
You can choose between recovery methods. Flipkart’s return policy against delivery is as follows:
- The first step is for Flipkart to credit your wallet account. You can buy various products from the platform using a wallet. But only sellers who have Flipkart Advantage can use it.
- Second, Flipkart will credit your bank account with your order refund amount.
- Third: Flipkart will also refund your purchases using the same payment method. You only need to remember one thing: choose the one that best suits your circumstances.